

Most Tuesdays aren't that interesting. Usually I have an interview or two and some writing to do. My phone rings a few times and my blessed Teal Room coworkers may have some funny stories to tell. On Tuesdays, I just do my work and head home for dinner, wine and bed time. But this Tuesday I had an extra special friend at work to keep me company!
Roxy the office kitty came with me to work this morning for her big modeling debut. She posed inside cat strollers and on perfectly white backdrops for the June pets feature. At first she was weary of flashing cameras and big, tall, scary stage lighting. But her Bengalness shined through beautifully. After a few minutes, and with some of lovely Meredeth's help, Roxy was a natural. And then, when the photo shoot was over, she insisted on walking around the office to meet everyone!
They say that Bengals are able to adapt well to new surroundings. True statement. Roxy had so much fun running around (attached to her pink sparkly harness of course) and sitting on people's laps. She also walked on key boards, looked at computer screens and even made a phone call or two! Just the typical stuff that office kittens do I guess....
2 comments:
Who did she call?? Me or Ruby?
I actually wanted to talk to you about Roxy. See, we'll have this new Regional Editor position opening soon, and I'm faily sure she'd be able to do a better job of it than ME, so I think she should totally interview.
She should come in and talk to Laura about it ASAP.
That's all I'm sayin'...
Post a Comment